CEIA Metal Detectors are among the most used devices in the world for professional metal detection. The PN8 HIPE device is the most used on Security Cabins and Portals with interlocking doors system.
PN8 HIPE is used all over the world, millions of people pass through CEIA PN8 HIPE Metal Detectors every day. It has an excellent sensitivity level for objects discrimination:
- High discrimination of personal metal objects (keys, smartphones, etc.)
- High immunity to electrical and mechanical interference
- High reliability
Speciﬁcally designed to detect ﬁrearms in high-ﬂowrate entrances, the HIPE combines the characteristic reliability of CEIA products with good discrimination of firearms and metal personal effects.
C.E.I.A Metal Detector is an apparatus which adapts well to the widest possible range of working conditions, and is especially immune to parasitic electromagnetic interference; however, to obtain best results, particularly at high sensitivity, a few precautions relating to the structure in which the detector is going to be placed should be taken. Sources of interference can be of two types:
- of a mechanical nature
- of an electrical nature
- Degree of protection: IP 20 (IEC 529), with standard casing
- Dimensions and weight: IP 20: 380 x 157 x 82mm; 1,3 kg
- Power supply: 20-30Vcc, 20Wmax.; 24V~, 50-60Hz, 20VAmax.
- Alarm: NC-NO-C switch alarm relay, NC-NA-C, 1A-24V~ /24Vcc.
- Input for manual resetting of alarm (N.C. contact) or for connecting photocells to count number of transits
- Input (N.O. contact) for alarm inhibition (applications in airlocktype accesses)
- Antenna: Electronics unit-probe connecting cable: standard length 3m, cable diameter 10mm
- Serial interface: RS-232C type with low impedance for connection to terminal, computer or external modem at a distance of up to 100 m. Environmental conditions
- Temperature: IP20 working temperature -10 +65°C (14/149°F); IP55 working temperature -20 +70°C (-4/158°F)
- Relative humidity: 0 – 95%, without condensation
- Detection of masses in transit (automatic or manual resetting)
- Sabotage or internal self-diagnosis
- Automatic synchronisation between 2 or more metal detectors with a reciprocal distance of down to 5cm without the use of cables
- Capacity for total remote control via an RS-232C serial line
CERTIFICATIONS AND CONFORMITY
- Certified as harmless to wearers of pacemakers, invalids, pregnant women and so forth
- Harmless to magnetic media (floppy disks, tapes, etc...).
- Conforms to the NILECJ-0601 standards for all security levels and to the FAA “3-Gun Test” standard
- Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for electrical safety and EMC, and to the applicable EC Regulations.
Designed and constructed according to the most advanced technological criteria, the gates are extremely robust and stable, yet elegant and fully protected against the effects of weather and wearand-tear.