Co140 Half Moon Security Portal with interlocking doors
Half moon base Portal with single person passage checking system and abandoned object detection system (on floor). Anti-robbery portal with large passage, designed specifically to offer a beautiful protected entrance, ideal for disabled people transit (with wheelchair). Solution installed in: airports, banks, companies, embassies, datacenters, meeting centers, sport centers, etc. The second door opens only if access controls are passed with successful.
Fully self-managed, it automatically detects the person waiting, in transit, and manages the voice commands to communicate with the customer during the passage steps. It can be enriched with metal detector and access control systems such as: badge readers, RFIDs, NFCs, fingerprint sensors and / or biometric facial data.
- Co140: W 1920 x D 1250 x H 2400 mm
- Passages: (A) W 900 x H 2000 mm e (B) W 960 x H2000 mm
The entrance passage from the outside is 900mm, the second passage (internal) is 960mm. This Portal is particularly suitable for offering large entrances, with great aesthetic impact.
Options and accessories
- Stainless Steel cover
- Doors and side glass: BR2/S EN1063, P6B EN356 laminated glass
- Emergency exit management system
- Badge reader
- IR sensor for person presence detection
- Biometric acquisition system (Biobank)
- Face detection system
- Metal Detector: CEIA 02PN8HIPE LARGE
- Web console