The Face Analyst device allows the immediate detection of temperature and the presence of the mask in subjects in transit to determine potential febrile states, the main symptom of viral infections.
The user is guided by voice synthesis messages and the display allows the framed face to be viewed, where body temperature will be instantly displayed.
The face will be framed in green in case of a suitable temperature, while it will be red in case the temperature exceeds the allowed threshold.
Access control device with body temperature measurement, facial recognition and mask use detection.
- Supports uncooled vanadium oxide sensor to measure subject temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without blackbody calibration
- Rapid Temperature Measurement Mode: detects the face and detects skin temperature without identity authentication.
- Different authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc.
- Mask usage warning: If the recognized face is not wearing a mask, the device will provide a voice reminder. At the same time, authentication or participation is valid.
- Mask usage warning: If the recognized face is not wearing a mask, the device will provide a voice reminder. At the same time, authentication or participation will not be successful.
- Display temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Voice alert when abnormal temperature is detected
- Configurable port status (open/closed) when abnormal temperature is detected
- Transmits temperature information online and offline to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data to the client software (optional)
- Duration of facial recognition 0.2 s/user; facial recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Recommended height for facial recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, inbound overtime, outbound overtime
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- Audio request for authentication result
- NTP, manual time synchronization and automatic synchronization
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Connects to the safety door control unit via RS-485 protocol to prevent the door from opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Import and export data on the device from the client software (optional)
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 1.8 m
- Facial capacity: 6,000 users; Card capacity: 6,000 ; Event capacity: 100,000