The CoMETA Electronic Cashier Drawers is the result of extensive research into customer and market requirements: high security interlocked drawers. This has produced a technologically advanced product that is practical, reliable and safely designed.
Cashier Drawers are microprocessor controlled and are totally programmable by the customer, making the equipment extremely flexible and easy to use. Ergonomic design, steel structure. CoMETA designed 2 different versions: Co182.2 with 2 interlocked drawers, an upper drawer where user can put the minimum cash for daily operations, a "safe" lower drawer with delayed opening in which the user can place the excess money in safety. The Co182.3 version has also a third intermediate drawer where user can put personal objects and/or company values.
This type of drawers were created specifically for:
- Put money and values in safety
- Minimize the damage in case of robbery
Thanks to the "safe" drawer (with delayed opening) in fact, the criminal is pushed to take only the money available in the first drawer without waiting for the opening of the delayed drawer.
TWO VERY IMPORTANT FEATURES
- Drawers are interlocked (can be open only one drawer at a time)
- The upper drawer has a special "trapdoor" created specifically to easily transfer excess cash to the "safe" drawer, with a simple movement and above all without waiting for the "safe" drawer delayed opening.
Co182 Drawers are equipped with an intuitive management electronics and a clearly visible screen that displays the opening waiting time. This characteristic has a considerable deterrent function.
- Push-Button opening
- Opening with password
- Electronic protection
- Time-locking for system and unique for each drawer
- Programmable time delay (1-99 minutes) for each drawer
- Audible opening warning signal (adjustable)
- Audible warning signal for open drawer
- Opening time period for each drawer (adjustable)
- Silent alarm
- Open drawer alarm
- Forced drawer alarm
- Interlock broken alarm
- LED indication of drawer status (locked/open/time-delay activated)
- 4 digit display
- Programmable interlock
- 2 outputs for: Silent alarm; System alarm
- Multilanguage software available
- Power supply: 230Vac +/-10%; 50/60 Hz
- Backup battery: 8 hours autonomy
- Consumption: 0.2A (max)
- Isolation class: I
- Certification: CE
Options and accessories
Two versions available: Co182.2 (with 2 drawers), Co182.3 (with 3 drawers)
- Serial RS232C for: communication with PC, remote alarms, external programming, recording events, etc.
- Cashier Drawer Unit enabling key
High security cash drawers