Emergency exit solutions implemented by CoMETA allow to control doors (locking or delaying the opening) for escape routes, maintaining law requirements, with the addition of CE certification EN14351-1.
Solutions include a programmable microprocessor electronic control unit and a locking electromagnet, which allow the door to be used as entrance / exit for authorized personnel and disabled people (with wheelchairs), as well as anti-burglary armored door to prevent fraudulent passage to protected areas.
Emergency System: the system always guarantees the escape routes management (exit from the premises in case of emergency), both in absence of power supply and in case of long periods of inactivity, thanks to specially designed components such as the electromagnet equipped with electronic components that cancel the residual magnetism (the door can be opened easily even if closed for a very long period).
According to the needs of customer, CoMETA offers both standard systems and tailor-made solutions (to meet particular needs). Emergency systems consist of several elements, among the most used:
- Co156 emergency exit with RC4 anti-burglary grade (product details >) with Escape Routes CE certification UNI EN14351-1
- CoM200/202 professional Electromagnet (product details >) with holding force of 500 kg and 600 kg
- CoS112 Control Unit with integrated Electromagnet (product details >) with holding force up to 650 kg.
- Emergency exit bars UNI EN1125 certificated
- Audio-visual Emergency Panel
- Emergency buttons (resettables, with self-retaining)
- Traffic lights with or without intercom and Dallas Key
- Anty-burglary glass BR3/S bulletproof and P7B anti-burglary certifications
- Anti-drilling manganese steel plates
- Security Cylinder (Euro profile) class 6-2 resistance UNI EN1303
- Armored Defender for cylinder protection on the outer side, class 4 resistance UNI EN1906
- Customized Emergency System (on request, designed by CoMETA according customer details)
Thanks to new Co404N and Co306 professional Locks, with 3 closing points, CoMETA emergency doors achieved the 7 grade, top level anti-burglary certification according to UNI EN 12209.