CoMETA offers a wide range of locks with specific characteristics and various grade of security, which may be mechanical, electrical or electronic. Solenoid Bolts: they defer from the electric locks because they don’t have any manual lock/unlocking command. All models are designed and developed for intensive use (1000 switching cycles per day for 5 years). All Locks can be remotely controlled to check their status, in real time (also by smartphone).
- Solenoid Bolts: Co101, 102, 202, 401 and 402
- Electric locks: (electric and mechanical control)
- Co103/Co104: Ø12mm single bolt. For: interlocking doors, doors & portals
- Co105/Co107: Ø12mm double bolt. For: prisons security doors, automatic doors
- Co204: Ø20mm single bolt. For: interlocking doors, doors & portals
- Co301/Co306: with automatic re-lock system, anti-burglary top grade. For: armored doors, emergency exits EN 1125, building security doors & portals
- Co403/Co404: Ø16mm single bolt (anti-burglary top grade). For: access control barriers, security doors & portals, emergency exits