Swinging-sliding Portal Co158.L (Light)
Self-supporting Portal with swinging-sliding doors and bulletproof glass
An elegant anti-burglary structure, modern design, it offers a large and safe entrance. Innovative portal with self-supporting structure which allows to install the Portal in fully glazed façades without the need of vertical jambs connected to the ceiling.
- Removable solution, it is available in separate parts for on-site assembling. Ideal solution for: company entrances, offices, banks, retail shops, airports, congress centers, museums, etc. It easily manages high flows of people (self-managed, with opening/closing high-speed).
- Compliance as an Emergency Exit: designed to be a standard "Emergency Exit", it can be used as an escape-route door
- Wide passage: designed for a passage of 1150 mm. This allows an easy flow for people even in case of wheelchairs.
- Bullet proof glass: laminated 20/21mm glass, BR2/S according to EN 1063 and anti-burglary P6B according to EN 356.
Co158.L (Light) "with unframed leaves": bulleproof glass framed only on 3 sides.
Co158.S (Strong) "with framed leaves": bulletproof glass framed on all 4 sides.
- Structure: self-supporting structure, it can be assembled directly on-site, painted steel, with automatic swinging-sliding leaves (motorized)
- Dimensions: W 1630 x D 525 x H 2280 mm
- Passage: W 1150 x H 2106 mm
- Weight: roughly 650 Kg according to the version and additional options
- Power supply: 230V (110 V on request), 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: 12-24 V.c.c. with back-up batteries for uninterrupted operations in case of power loss (up to 100 cycles)
- Door opening time: adjustable from 1,5s to 4s
- Painting and finishing: RAL colors code range standards with "orange skin" finishing (flat finishing, stainless steel execution and other colors on request)
- Glass: doors equipped with 20/21 mm laminated glass rated BR2/S and P6B (different glass thickness on request)
- Glass lights: glass with internal LED lights, visible on the edge
- Movement: 24 V.d.c. electric-motors assisted sliding-doors movement with reversible option for manual opening in case of total power loss
- Electronic: microprocessor based electronics
- 2 Emergency Push Buttons: on internal/protected side for automatic unblocking
- Accidental prevention measures: self-adjusted braking, speed control and accident prevention devices
- Portal Management Unit (Console with LCD display)
- Programmable options: emergency escape/door locks; automatic/manual transit; passage one/both directions
- Mechanical lock for additional locking during night-times
- 4 professional electromagnets (180 kg/each holding force)
- Traffic light panels with intercom
- Voice message system (multilanguage, pre-recorded)
- Easy-link to third party manufactured access control devices (RS232 - RS485 - IBIS)
- Proxy and swipe-card and biometric readers easily added