Armored Emergency Exit Co156.E
Escape-route CE certified door, RC4 antiburglary and FB3 bulletproof grades
One of the CoMETA's flagship products, the Co156 Emergency Door is: solid and ultra-resistant. A twice efficient door: an escape route and an anti-attack / anti-thief barrier.
Co156.E has RC4 class anti-burglary certification according to UNI EN 1627 with armored structure with steel profiles 4 mm and 5 mm thickness, drill-proof manganese steel panels, BR3/S bulletproof glass, Security Lock Co306 with top class anti-burglary certification (grade 7) and professional electromagnet with holding force up to 650Kg and certified emergency push bar.
FB3 bulletproof structure according to EN 1522 (with additional bulletproof steel panels - optional Kit).
- Standard: W 1225 mm * H 2190 mm; Passage: W 900 mm * H 2100 mm
- On request: W 1200 * H 2100; Passage: W 1525 * H 2190
W 900 * H 2260; Passage: W 1225 * H 2350
W 1200 * H 2260; Passage: W 1525 * H 2350
W 900 * H 2200; Passage: W 1225 x * 2290
W 1200 * H 2200; Passage: W 1525 * H 2290
EQUIPMENT FOR RC4 EN1627 CERTIFICATION
- Security Lock Co306 (3 closing points) with burglar proof grade 7 according to EN12209
- Anti-panic Push Bar Co3M3 according to EN1125
- Electromagnet with Central Unit CoS112 (or CoM200 + Central Unit Co511)
- Security cylinder with European profile, resistance class 6-2 according to UNI EN 1303
- Cylinder protection armored defender, external side, resistance class 4 according to UNI EN 1906 (recessed inside the door)
- RC4 anti-burglary structure according to UNI EN 1627
- FB3 bulletproof structure according to UNI EN 1522 (optional structural steel protection Co156SP006)
- BR3/S bulletproof glass according to EN 1063 with 28/29 mm thick and P7B grade for burglary resistance according to EN 356.
- Compliant to CIRCOLARE N. 74/2000 of the Italian Ministry of Labor and Social Safety, Legislative Decree 626/94: requirements for emergency exit doors in bank branches.
- Escape routes CE certification according to EN 14351-1
- 3 closing points steel-Lock (with automatic lock), grade 7 anti-burglary certification according to Pr EN15685 / UNI EN 12209
- Anti-panic emergency push bar (certified model Co3M3)
- Professional electromagnet with holding force up to 650 Kg
- Door opening at 90° or 180°
- Defender class 4 for lock cylinder, according to EN 1906
- Anti-drill manganese steel panels
- Steel spring cable-pass
- Counterframe for steel / aluminum frames
- External intercom
- Console with intercom
- Electronic keys, access control reader
- Integration with the Alarm Center
- Door-closing arm (automatic closing system)
- Knob door opener
- Door versions with non-standard dimensions
- Blind door version