Work with us
Job opportunities and career
Do you think you have right skills for working in CoMETA SpA? Do you have a strong interest or a predisposition for systems and solutions related to mechanics, electronics and the security sector? Fill in the form with your personal data, describing the field or the job role of your interest and submit your CV.
If your job profile will match with our needs, CoMETA staff will contact you by email or telephone.
Electrical Maintenance Technician
The electrical maintenance operator works on restoring failures for full functionality of security and access control devices, as well as supporting new installations (internals or externals).
His activities consist of:
- Fault analysis
- Interventions repair on security and access control devices
- Manual activities on components
- Spare parts and equipment management
- Telephone assistance about installations, fault analysis and repair for corporate employees and for CAT (Territorial Assistance Centers).
- Technical Diploma (5 years) as electrical / electronic / mechatronic maintenance technician or similar
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician of electrical and / or industrial systems, 3 years at least
- Ability of reading / writing electric schemes
- Ability of reading electronic schemes
- Ability of reading mechanical drawings
- Basic knowledge of automation systems
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- PLC programming
- Good ability on Office Pack
- Decisions maker and motivated person, ready to engage his work
- Team work skill
- Problem Solving skill
- Availability to travel
- Availability to constant training courses about products technical specifications
First insertion by job agency, for a following direct recruitment by the company with classification and remuneration aligned with experience.
Fluent English & motivated person
CoMETA is looking for an highly motivated person. Fluent english (excellent spoken and written english).