Co139 Panorama Security Portal with interlocking doors
Interlocking ellypse base Portal with single person passage checking system and abandoned object detection system (floor). Mantrap with large passage, designed specifically to offer a beautiful protected entrance, ideal for disabled people (with wheelchair). Solution installed in: airports, banks, companies, embassies, datacenters, meeting centers, sport centers, etc. The second door opens only if access controls are passed with successful.
The ellipse shape allows, if requested, to realize the 3rd door (side-door), perfect for a controlled entrance toward a restricted area or a side corridor.
Fully self-managed, it automatically detects the person waiting, in transit, and manages the voice commands to communicate with the customer during the passage steps. It can be enriched with metal detector and access control systems such as: badge readers, RFIDs, NFCs, fingerprint sensors and / or biometric facial data.
- Co139.90 (2 doors): L 1500 x D 1900 x H 2400 mm | Passage: L 900 x H 2000 mm
- Co139.90 (3 doors): L 1500 x D 1900 x H 2400 mm | Passage: L 900 x H 2000 mm
Options and accessories
- Stainless Steel cover
- Third Door for side access (left or right side)
- Emergency exit management system
- Badge reader
- IR sensor for person presence detection
- Biometric acquisition system (Biobank)
- Face detection system
- Metal Detector: CEIA 02PN8HIPE LARGE
- Web console
Interlocking Security Portals pdf