Manual Doors Portal CoI122
Square base (L1050 and L1350), with manual interlocking doors system
Security Cabin Col122 with manual opening and interlocking doors system
Anti-burglary security booth with square base, single person passage checking system and floor abandoned items detection. Manual Portal with interlocking doors system, high security level, created as access control gate for: banks, financial institutes, companies, prisons, datacenters, jewelleries and value protection areas. The second door opens only if control systems give positive result.
Voice commands for user during the transit phases, it automatically detects objects left on the floor. It can be enriched with metal detector and access control systems such as badge readers, RFID, NFC, fingerprinting and / or facial biometric data detectors.
- CoI122.701: W 1150 x D 1150 x H 2300mm | Passage: W 700 x H 2000mm
- CoI122.901: W 1350 x D 1350 x H 2300mm | Passage: W 900 x H 2000mm
On request, is possible to add a third manual side door (optional) in order to create an additional service entrance (for internal staff and/or for a protected area entrance).
Options and accessories
- "Blind" sides
- Available passages: straight 180°, left 90°, right 90°
- Emergency exit management system
- Badge reader
- IR sensors for person presence detection
- Biometric acquisition system (Biobank)
- Face Detection system
- Metal Detector: for CoI122.70 (CEIA 02PN7; CEIA 02PN8HIPE; CEIA 02PN8HIPE/CF), for CoI122.90 (CEIA 02PN8HIPE LARGE only)
- Web console
Interlocking Security Portals pdf