The front thermometer is a type of thermometer that uses the infrared reception principle to measure body temperature. During use, simply aim the probe at the front position and from 1 to 5 cm away from the measuring side, the human body temperature can be measured quickly and accurately.
Basic operating principle:
All objects with temperature above absolute zero always emit a certain proportion of infrared radiation energy depending on the temperature. The distribution of the size and wavelength of the radiation energy is closely related to its surface temperature. The wavelength of infrared radiation wavelength irradiated by human body at 36-37; is 9-13; M. According to this principle, the surface temperature of human forehead can be measured accurately and correct the temperature difference between the forehead and the real body to display the accurate body temperature.
Main technical indicators:
- Ambient temperature: 10° : 40°;
- Relative temperature: 30% 75%.
- Power source: DC3V (2XAAA battery)
- Dimensions: 160 mm X 100 mm X 40 mm
- Net weight: 100 g
- Resolution of the indication: 0.1°;
- Measuring range: 32.0 : 43.0
- Indication error: ± 0.2
- Measurement time: 0.5 seconds
- Auto power off time: 15 seconds