Armored Door Co155
RC4 Armored Door (anti-burglary certification) with 11 closing-points Lock
High security door, with 12 closing points (top class burglarproof 11-points lock + 1-point lock, optional - Co404 model). Galvanized steel structure 4 mm thick, reinforced with an internal iron profiles grid, 25 * 25 mm. RC4 grade anti-burglary certification according to UNI EN 1627.
The perfect values protection solution, for: banking sector, companies, embassies, prisons, airports, museums, shopping malls and houses.
Designed by CoMETA for LTS values protection areas (bank and finance institutes). The Co155 are anti-burglary security doors (resistance class RC4) with built-in mechanical and electromechanical locks, the perfect solution to install for an interlocking doors system.
- Dimensions: W 970 x D 64 x H 2113 mm
- Passage: W 910 x H 2090 mm
- Steel structure, galvanized 20/10
- Finishing: embossed paint, RAL 9006 or RAL 3020 colors
- Equipment: complete + subframe for installation
- RC4 anti-burglary according UNI EN 1627 (structure)
- Grade 7 anti-burglary according EN 12209: 11 locking-points professional Lock
- RC4 anti-burglary according EN 1906: External side defender for cylinder protection
- 6-2 anti-burglary Class according EN 1303: European profile cylinder
Options and accessories
- Inward or outward opening
- Hinges on the left or on the right
Dimensions below the standard (also available)
Electromechanical or mechanical Lock